Friday, September 14, 2018

Issue 6 Deleted Scenes

There were a couple of deleted scenes from issue number 6, which I thought I'd share.

The first one is when Phantom wakes up in the park and sees the team fighting in the city.  The panel that made it into the book was him slightly bent at the waist to see what was going on.  The next panel was on that I cut, it showed him standing upright in the same location, still looking at the fighting going on.  I decided to have that scene really added nothing to the story and took it out.
The second scene comes from the battle, after Phantom joins the team.  It actually would have come right after Titan II knocks down the robot menace they were fighting and he says the younger Phantom there for the first time.  In this case I felt it would have detracted from the panels that followed and decided to take it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cover Redo

Since starting the comic back in 2018 my style has been changing a bit so I thought it would be fun to redo the cover to issue # 1 in the ne...