Friday, November 30, 2018

Issue 8 is Up and Running

Issue 8 went live tonight, here's the link:

In this issue we follow Cat about 7 Billion years into the future in the final chapter of the Time-Tossed story, which ultimately sees the team brought back together.  
We also see a little more about Vapor and get a glimpse of some other characters that will play a roll in the future.

Lastly, there was only one deleted scene - but you should read the issue before continuing on.
In one part Titan calls for the team to take a break, in the deleted scene I sketched out the team walking away from the meeting, but when I was inking the book I felt that it running a little long and decided that the scene really wasn't needed, so I never got around to inking it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Cover Redo

Since starting the comic back in 2018 my style has been changing a bit so I thought it would be fun to redo the cover to issue # 1 in the ne...