Wishing everyone Happy Holidays and a very Happy New Year!
I was going to put out another issue this month (I have one almost ready and its the biggest one yet), but with the rush of the season I thought it would be better to wait.
I'll try to get two issues out in January!
Lots planned for 2019!
See you then!
Saturday, December 22, 2018
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A Wet and Wild Winter
The newest issue is out! In this issue we learn the long-awaited origin of Water Wonder, and who he is working for, when an ancient threat ...
-
Today is the one year anniversary of when I launched my comic! I remember the day very well and the time leading up to it. I was actua...
-
I've decided to get back into uploading the issues to YouTube and here's a link to the channel if you'd like to check them out.....
-
This year will see the release of Advanced Ultra-Pedia pages for comic universe! These are encyclopedia pages for all of the characters in ...
No comments:
Post a Comment