Sunday, March 24, 2019

Status Update

I hope that every one is having a good spring so far!

I know the comic has been silent for a while, but it will be coming back next month in full force.  Besides doing the comic I work full time and I took on a side-project that I had to get done by March 25th, so I'm sorry to say that the comic kind of got pushed back a little bit.

However - I was working on the next two issues as time permitted during the down time and there will be two issues next month (in April) to kick of the first year anniversary of the comic.  I can't believe that we've been going since April 24, 2018.  I remember that day so well!

When we return next month, I will also be revealing a new Banner Logo to brand the team on YouTube and Facebook.

The next issue will be a stand alone issue featuring the U-Teens and we'll meet some new villains too, as well as a mysterious character that might leave more questions that answers.

Then later in April I will be doing the Ultra-Interlude, they will be stand-alone stories done randomly that will introduce new concepts or characters that will play a role later in the series.

What's really interesting, well to me anyway, is that the book is almost one year old and we haven't even gotten to the main vision of the universe we are exploring - we've just scratched the surface of of what's to come!

More coming next month!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cover Redo

Since starting the comic back in 2018 my style has been changing a bit so I thought it would be fun to redo the cover to issue # 1 in the ne...