Saturday, August 24, 2019

Webtoons

After thinking about it for a while (and wanted to get more content produced), I decided to put my comic up on Webtoons!

I only published it about a half hour before writing this post.

Here's the link...Webtoons

Here's how it looks right after I launched it:
Then when clicking on the Superhero category, I was the lead one for a while...
Hopefully this will bring the comic to a wider audience.

I do have to say that the colors on Webtoons are much brighter and pretty much the way that originally created them, not the darker colors that happens on YouTube when I upload them there.  

For now I'll continue to upload to both, but in the future I might lean more toward Webtoons, I don't know yet...

Please feel free to check it out - you don't have to sign up on Webtoons to read them (and they have some other cool stuff there too besides my comic).




No comments:

Post a Comment

Cover Redo

Since starting the comic back in 2018 my style has been changing a bit so I thought it would be fun to redo the cover to issue # 1 in the ne...