Sunday, January 16, 2022

Ultra-Origins!

This month I took a break from the regular issues and introduced a new series, Ultra-Origins!  

This series will pick random characters from my universe and explore their backstory.  The plan is for the book to be quarterly for the time being, but I may try to get more issues out in the future.  

Here's the cover for the first issue:

Here's a link to the issue on YouTube:  Ultra-Origins 1, after taking a few months away from YouTube (when I was having computer issues), I finally feel comfortable enough to start uploading to there again!  Now for the first time, the color issue has been resolved and the books will have the bright, crisp colors and line work, as opposed to the earlier issues which were 'fuzzy' and dull.

If you'd like to read at your own pace, you can also find the issue on the photo site here: Photo Site

I hope you like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cover Redo

Since starting the comic back in 2018 my style has been changing a bit so I thought it would be fun to redo the cover to issue # 1 in the ne...