Since starting the comic back in 2018 my style has been changing a bit so I thought it would be fun to redo the cover to issue # 1 in the new style. Here is the redo and below is the original.
Monday, March 25, 2024
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A Wet and Wild Winter
The newest issue is out! In this issue we learn the long-awaited origin of Water Wonder, and who he is working for, when an ancient threat ...
-
Today is the one year anniversary of when I launched my comic! I remember the day very well and the time leading up to it. I was actua...
-
This year will see the release of Advanced Ultra-Pedia pages for comic universe! These are encyclopedia pages for all of the characters in ...
-
On Webtoons, where you can also find the comic, someone asked me a question, basically asking if the characters were all original ideas. I ...


No comments:
Post a Comment