Saturday, September 6, 2025

TikTok

Coming late to the party, but the Ultra-Elite Team is now on TikTok.  Well, actually we joined on July 20 and I don't know what the future of the app hold, but for now we are on there.  Here's a screen capture of what the page looks like today:

At this time it is mostly made up of min-bios of the characters.  Each entry is The AI image, second the hand drawn image and third a mini-bio of each character that so far is exclusive to TikTok.

I have also put up a few exclusive drawings there and have created some content just for TikTok that don't appear anywhere else.  In time it will have more original content and less AI, but I kind of joined on a whim and had to find something to post quickly!  


No comments:

Post a Comment

A Wet and Wild Winter

The newest issue is out!  In this issue we learn the long-awaited origin of Water Wonder, and who he is working for, when an ancient threat ...