Friday, May 25, 2018

Issue 2 Deleted Scenes

When I was coloring issue 2, I decided to leave some scenes that I had originally inked out and I thought I would share them.

The first deleted scene was when the team was on Cat's world and approaching the citadel where Cat was being held.  This scene shows the back of Titan as he's approaching the entrance, but I wasn't really happy with the way it came out.
The second scene comes from when the team is back on Earth in their meeting room and they are checking out the crystal that is floating there.  I just was never really happy with the artwork in this scene, so I just changed the wording to make the other panels work without this one.
The final cut scene is from the ending when the heroes are zapped with a mysterious energy and are blown back.  Here we find M.R. (Mr. Roboto) flying through the air, but since that was already shown in another panel, which was very similar, I thought that this scene just wasn't needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cover Redo

Since starting the comic back in 2018 my style has been changing a bit so I thought it would be fun to redo the cover to issue # 1 in the ne...