Monday, June 11, 2018

Titan Through the Years

A little trip down memory lane!  I was in 5th grade when the idea of the characters started to come to me.  The first one I created was Titan, but he looked a little different then - here's how he looked the first time I drew him:
Of course that was the best I could do at the time - artwork wise that is.  In my original drawings he looked this way for 2 years, when I decided to modify his costume, and came up with this:
While this was starting to look more like what we are used to now, it wasn't quite right and the following year I came up this this costume:
This is the costume that I settled on and basically the one he has warn since.  As I mentioned, for over 10 years I hadn't drawn at all and while I had the idea to launch the comic in 2012, I didn't actually attempt the drawing part of it until 2013, below is the first time I tried to draw Titan in over a decade:
Clearly I needed some practice - so by the time we get to 2018, he's looking like:
I'm happy with the way he turned out over the years!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cover Redo

Since starting the comic back in 2018 my style has been changing a bit so I thought it would be fun to redo the cover to issue # 1 in the ne...