Thursday, June 14, 2018

Overview

I have some news to share about the comic coming this weekend, for which I needed to write and overview of the comic and what its about.  After writing it, I thought I should share it - it might put the comic in more context as to the story I'm telling:


When a mysterious prehistoric threat named G’Ion Detheon returns to Earth after a 6,000 year exile the last active Greek God, Diodarius, causes the gathering of young powerful mortals, who band together and become known as the Ultra-Elite Team.  Titan, Crossbow, Cat, Magno, Phantom and Master Mind must learn to work together to become the heroes the world needs in order to defeat a threat that they know almost nothing about.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cover Redo

Since starting the comic back in 2018 my style has been changing a bit so I thought it would be fun to redo the cover to issue # 1 in the ne...