Sunday, July 8, 2018

Synopsis - Issues 1 and 2

Even though issue 1 didn't get published until April of this year, I originally wrote the stories out in synopsis form back in 2015 and before issue 1 even saw the light of day I had the first 21 issues written.  Here are the original synopsis entries that I wrote for issues 1 and 2.  Of course, I did blacken some information out as that would reveal too much information about future story lines for now, but eventually that information will be revealed.  These are the entries that I have in front of me when I create the books, you might notice that some things change as I go along as I decide to change some things as I draw!

Here is the one for issue # 1:
Here is the one for issue 2:
Should I share more of these?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Been A While

I know there's been almost no content coming from me the last few months, but things are looking up!  Back in May my brother and I were ...