The second issue in the interlude series is now out.
Of course this one won't make much sense just yet - although it will in a few months!
Here's the link: Interlude 2
Wednesday, March 18, 2020
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A Wet and Wild Winter
The newest issue is out! In this issue we learn the long-awaited origin of Water Wonder, and who he is working for, when an ancient threat ...
-
Today is the one year anniversary of when I launched my comic! I remember the day very well and the time leading up to it. I was actua...
-
This year will see the release of Advanced Ultra-Pedia pages for comic universe! These are encyclopedia pages for all of the characters in ...
-
On Webtoons, where you can also find the comic, someone asked me a question, basically asking if the characters were all original ideas. I ...

No comments:
Post a Comment