Issue 15 is now up, called the Gods of the Earth, we begin to learn the origins of the team and meet some interesting characters along the way!
Here's the link: Issue 15
Wednesday, April 29, 2020
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A Wet and Wild Winter
The newest issue is out! In this issue we learn the long-awaited origin of Water Wonder, and who he is working for, when an ancient threat ...
-
Today is the one year anniversary of when I launched my comic! I remember the day very well and the time leading up to it. I was actua...
-
This year will see the release of Advanced Ultra-Pedia pages for comic universe! These are encyclopedia pages for all of the characters in ...
-
On Webtoons, where you can also find the comic, someone asked me a question, basically asking if the characters were all original ideas. I ...

No comments:
Post a Comment