Friday, June 11, 2021

Return to Blogging

 I hope everyone has been well!  

Over the last several months I haven't been able to blog much!  I think I mentioned once I was running an old computer - well, the computer was actually from 2008 and it was still on Windows Vista and over the last several months many things started to break down on it.

About a month ago the monitor stopped working, but I was able to hook up an external monitor and kept it going.  

Tonight when I came home, I couldn't get it to come on, but after a few restarts I was able to get it to work, but realized it was time - something had to be done.

I went out a bought a new laptop!  I actually have one that now runs Windows 10 - I've had that at work for a while so I'm pretty used to it and luckily I was able to get all of my files moved over so I'm happy about that.

I have to say that with the old computer, I don't think I did too badly on the comic consider the computer I was using and the fact that I only had a mouse and no stylus...but onward and upward.

I have a lot of things planned for the comic, but I was holding back quite a bit due to the limitations I was dealing with, but production value should start to improve and production in general should pick up!  

For now though, I'm going to get back to blogging on a regular basis - and try to catch up on a lot that has gone on over the last few months!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cover Redo

Since starting the comic back in 2018 my style has been changing a bit so I thought it would be fun to redo the cover to issue # 1 in the ne...