Saturday, February 27, 2021

Issue 20

Issue 20 helped set up for a few long running storylines that are going to play out over the next sevaral months - the issue opens with the introduction of some characters in Austria and for those who have been reading along, you might see a familiar cat there as Hanu was introduced in the second interlude...which reminds me, I haven't done and interlude in a while and I need to get another one out on that! We then go on to visit Tech Point One, the semi-governmental facility that Crossbow's family runs and again we meet a few more characters. I should mention, for those reading along - I really don't have much in the way of 'throw-away' characters, if they are named - they will be seen again! Finally the book ends with a visit to a very mysterious island, now I will caution that this storyline will take a few years to play out, but it will be worth it in the end.
Above is the cover to # 20 and in the photo hosting site I use it is the most viewed cover to date. [Just a note - as I mentioned in a couple of posts ago, I'm able to post on here again, and I'm greatful for that - but what I learned after the last issue is that I can't insert any links and I won't be able to until I get a new computer, so I do have some links off the older issues and a section of links on the blog if you want to look them up. The other thing is that I can't have paragraphs - everything kind of blurs together - so my blog isn't looking it's best right now! Please bear with me, in a few months I do plan to upgrade my computer and hopefully I can get the blog back to normal! - thank you very much!]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cover Redo

Since starting the comic back in 2018 my style has been changing a bit so I thought it would be fun to redo the cover to issue # 1 in the ne...