Saturday, August 21, 2021

Issue 30

What I can say about issue 30?  It's probably the shortest issue that I did.  When I did this issue the laptop that I had been using stopped working and I had just gotten a new one and finally went out and bought a drawing tablet, which I'm still struggling with!  The end result was an issue with less than 30 panels - if you can call it an issue just to wrap up the Time-Hopping storyline and introduce a character called The All, who will play a role later on in the series.


Here's the original character sketch for The All:

Issue 30 - Here's a link to the issue if you want to read it - trust me, it won't take long!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Cover Redo

Since starting the comic back in 2018 my style has been changing a bit so I thought it would be fun to redo the cover to issue # 1 in the ne...