Tuesday, August 24, 2021

Portraits

One of the things that I've been thinking about doing for quite a while are more realistic portraits of the characters to give a better understanding of how they look in my mind, as opposed to how they look on paper.  
I had a few ideas for that and then I found the Artbreeder website, a fun and unique tool to check out.  I dabbled on there one night and came up with this portrait of Cord:
Nope, not a real person - this is a life-like face that I created using the Artbreeder website.  While I thought it was really cool and I was happy how it turned out, I decided that I wanted to do this in my own way, so I took the image above and drew it in my style and this is what I came up with:
I was also very happy with this and am now working on some more, the next one up will be Master Mind, but I'm not done with hers het. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Cover Redo

Since starting the comic back in 2018 my style has been changing a bit so I thought it would be fun to redo the cover to issue # 1 in the ne...