Saturday, October 2, 2021

Issue 32

 Issue 32 is out...here is one panel from the book!

This issue is a shorter issue, in this we deal a little bit with the friendship between Titan and Magno and see how their friendship is slowly unwinding, which causes Magno to make some changes in his life.
We also see how the relationship between Titan and Crossbow is slowly growing. 

The main story though revolves around Cat and his confrontation with Ebon Wolf, a member of the IPG with a hatred for Cat's entire race.

Their fight is interrupted by the arrival of Cormorant, a new character who I've been teasing about for over a year.  Originally I introduced the character on Instagram back on July 11, 2019 and the plan was to introduce him in the comics in summer of 2021, but then the stories I originally planned changed a bit and his actual debut got pushed back to issue 24 (the January of 21 issue), but that was just an introduction and now I am actually starting to use him in the books.  It was a longer journey for him to get there than I thought it would have been, but I think the wait will be worth it.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Cover Redo

Since starting the comic back in 2018 my style has been changing a bit so I thought it would be fun to redo the cover to issue # 1 in the ne...