Saturday, September 4, 2021

Issue 31

 Issue 31 is out now.  This issue is the first one that I'm also publishing on Instagram, I'm hoping that some people will read it as that is where most of the followers are.

While I enjoy doing this comic, it gets a little frustrating at times as no one is really reading it.  I can see the number of views on the photo hosting site and on YouTube and hardly anyone is reading the book.  I don't know if I'm doing well or not with the story as I rarely get feedback, so while I think the story is good (and yes, I know the artwork needs improving), I don't know what anyone else would even think of it, even if someone didn't like it - and told me why, at least then I'd have an idea.  

I'm not complaining, just making an observation.....



In this issue the mysterious Water Wonder reveals his presence to the team, Phantom heads out to find out where his son is and Titan lets the others know that they are back.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cover Redo

Since starting the comic back in 2018 my style has been changing a bit so I thought it would be fun to redo the cover to issue # 1 in the ne...