Saturday, June 4, 2022

Off Topic - Where I've been

I hope everyone is doing well as we move into the summer season. 

As you may have noticed, I haven't been too active on here lately, nor with the comic the last few months. 

My brother and I went on a bit of a cross-country trip (we live in the Northeast) and drove out to visit Mount Rushmore and the areas surrounding there, pressing on to Devils Tower in Wyoming before working out way back through Minnesota and a stop in Wisconsin Dells, all within an 11 day trip!

We had a lot of fun and some wonderful memories of our adventures!  Here's a picture (one of many) we took out there:

This of course has put me behind on the comic a bit.  I'm just starting to work on new material again this week after taking almost a month off.  So...no new content for a bit, but it was worth it for the trip and I'll have new stuff to share soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Cover Redo

Since starting the comic back in 2018 my style has been changing a bit so I thought it would be fun to redo the cover to issue # 1 in the ne...