Monday, December 5, 2022

Issue 35

Wow, I've really been slacking in the blog posting arena!  I've been putting out content and forgetting to blog about it!  Let's get the ball rolling and start to catch up. 

Here is a link to issue 35, Issue 35, this is a shorter issue as I knew that issue 36 was going to be one of the longer ones I did 35 and 37 as shorter issues to not to be overwhelming.

This issue introduces a new threat, starts to move along on a subplot in Africa and the Ultra-Elite Team finally addresses the media in this issue.

I was also able to sneak in a homage to the MTV Teen Wolf series, one of my all-time favorite shows!  I had wanted to pay tribute somehow and finally was able to work it in.  

I'll be posting more again soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Cover Redo

Since starting the comic back in 2018 my style has been changing a bit so I thought it would be fun to redo the cover to issue # 1 in the ne...