Saturday, May 11, 2019

Sneak Peek

Since setting up the photo hosting site on Fotki.com, I've been working on filling in some of the albums, and to be honest - it will be a few months before I have it all set up the way that I want it to be.

One of the things that I've decided to do on there is to, randomly, give a sneak peek of a new character(s) that will be debuting soon in the comic.  In fact, I've uploaded a few on there today. 

One is the villain called Koldun'ya, here is her debut (her actual debut will be in the June issue of the comic).
This is a lot different from when I originally created and designed the character around 2015, here's how she originally looked:

While this was the original sketch, basically the only thing I kept the same was her hair color.

Check out more exciting sneak peeks on the photo site!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cover Redo

Since starting the comic back in 2018 my style has been changing a bit so I thought it would be fun to redo the cover to issue # 1 in the ne...