Monday, May 27, 2019

Throwback Behind the Scenes

I just found these in a folder from last year, these were original sketches that I did, some ended up getting used, some didn't...
This is the one for Titan, when I was prepping issue # 1, I thought it would be cool to have an image of the founding characters flash across the screen.  It actually wasn't and it looked better in my mind than it did in reality.  What follows are some other sketches, 
All of the above pretty much stayed the way I drew them, with just a few modifications.  Below are the ones for Phantom and Savage, which changed completely from the final versions.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Cover Redo

Since starting the comic back in 2018 my style has been changing a bit so I thought it would be fun to redo the cover to issue # 1 in the ne...