Saturday, February 6, 2021

Issue # 19

With being gone from the blog for months, I have to get back in the swing of things and have a lot of ground to cover. Sorry it will be a little run together for now, but at least I'm getting some content out there again! Next up is issue # 19. This one was set largely in Egypt.
Here we learn the origins of Phantom and Phantom Queen. While Phantom was one of my original characters that I created a long time ago, Phantom Queen actually came about a few years later, but in this series that I'm publishing I introduced her much soon!
This issue also ties in a little bit with the Biblical Moses and also contains a revealing scene when we introduce the human that Cat has been merged with the whole time he's been around. Of course that person, Rick King, emerges from Cat totally naked, but I can't show that in a comic meant to be PG-13, or can I? Well, either way I drew the panel as he appeared and then blacked it out, maybe some day I'll have to reveal it as it was originally drawn!
For now you can enjoy all the issues on Webtoons or you can click any of the links off the prior issues to read on Youtube! Now that I'm back (at least somewhat) I'll be posting more often!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cover Redo

Since starting the comic back in 2018 my style has been changing a bit so I thought it would be fun to redo the cover to issue # 1 in the ne...